A map of the Yorkshire Ridings, showing the borders of the North, East, and West Ridings of the historic County of Yorkshire before they changed in 1972, and rivers, cities, towns, some villages, and historical sites such as medieval priories, castles, and manor houses.
- Printed on high quality 300 gsm light cream coloured paper (archival quality, carbon neutral, and acid free) with an antique 'laid' texture for that perfect old map appearance.
- Print measures 297 mm x 400 mm.
- Signed by the artist, dated, and numbered.
- Add a 14" x 18" black or blue mount (as shown) for £3.00.*
- Open Edition Print (first edition).
Live outside the UK and want your map delivered quickly? Please check out my Express Delivery Service. Click here.
If you live in Durham, please send me an email to arrange for collection and payment in person to avoid postage: email@example.com