A bird's-eye view of the Bailey of Durham, showing the UNESCO World - Heritage medieval Castle and Cathedral, marketplace and other buildings, surrounded by the River Wear.
- Printed on high quality 300 gsm cream coloured paper (archival quality, carbon neutral, and acid free) with an antique 'laid' texture for that perfect old map appearance.
- Print measures 297 mm x 400 mm.
- Signed by the artist, dated, and numbered.
- Add a 14" x 18" black mount (as shown) for £3.00.
- Open Edition Print (first edition).
Live outside the UK and want your map delivered quickly? Please check out my Express Delivery Service. Click here.
If you live in Durham, you may send me an email to arrange for collection and payment in person to avoid postage: firstname.lastname@example.org