A bird's-eye view of the Bailey of Durham, showing the UNESCO World - Heritage medieval Castle and Cathedral, marketplace and other buildings, surrounded by the River Wear.
- Printed on 300 gsm cream-coloured textured card for an antique effect.
- Print measures 297 mm x 400 mm.
- Signed by the artist, dated, and numbered.
- Add a 14" x 18" black mount (as shown) for £3.00.
- Open Edition Print (first edition).
Live outside the UK and want your map delivered quickly? Please check out my Express Delivery Service. Click here.
If you live in Durham, you may send me an email to arrange for collection and payment in person to avoid postage: email@example.com