A map of Hatfield College, the second oldest college of Durham University. The map shows a birds-eye view of the main Hatfield buildings on the Bailey, nearby buildings of Durham University, a list of all former & current principals & masters, and a cartouche explaining a brief history of the College.
£12 from every sale goes to the Hatfield Trust, an organisation which supports the students and student-run societies of the College through bursaries, awards, scholarships, and the purchasing of equipment.
- Printed on high quality 200 gsm light cream coloured paper (archival quality, carbon neutral, and acid free) with an antique 'laid' texture for that perfect old map appearance.
- Print measures 297 mm x 400 mm.
- Signed by the artist, dated, and numbered.
- Add a 14" x 18" black mount (as shown) for £3.00.*
- Open Edition Print (first edition).
Live outside the UK and want your map delivered quickly? Please check out my Express Delivery Service. Click here.
If you live in Durham, please send me an email to arrange for collection and payment in person to avoid postage: email@example.com